How should I clean my cold brew maker's filter?
Here are some steps you can take to clean out the filter.
- Rinse with hot/warm water, first on the outside then inside.
- Regular cleaning is recommended after each use.
- Soak with a mixture of white distilled vinegar and warm water to descale the filter for 1-2 hours.
- Scrub away the residue with a kitchen scrub or toothbrush.
- Thorough cleaning is recommended once every 2-3 weeks.
- Use the top shelf of the dishwasher.
We suggest lightly turning the filter upside down and shaking it against the palm of your hands to loosen the coffee grounds before you clean it.